Your accounting and billing department will love FocusChart’s financial solution.
With a co-founder who is a CPA, you can be assured that FocusChart offers accountability, comprehensive features, and excellent cost reporting.
Financial and billing features included for every FocusChart customer:
- Entry of multiple payments at once- The system will allow for manual batch posting of remittances.
- Post all electronic EOB 835 files
- 277 Medicare Eligibility batch, any insurance through Zirmed
- Automatically pull claims- Using the billing program, the system will pull claims entered for a dates range, pulling automatically all clean claims or errors.
- Flexibility of date ranges for monthly claims- Pull all visits for a specific insurance for six months, one month or one day depending on what the insurance requires.
- Ease of rebilling and adjustment claims
- Unbilled visits
- Unbilled Medicare visits
- Private Pay Statements
- Flexibility of accounts receivable- Manually enter payments, adjustments or bills.
- Mass update of contacts
- Ability to manage episode claims from screen with QA documentation
- Billing errors upfront
- Monthly close process for revenue recognition
- Aging for tracking outstanding claims
- Ability to track mileage and supplies
- Billing expectations
- Copays – If you have a copay to track, you can manually enter a bill into the system to track it, as well as send a bill to the client
- Journal reports for tracking
- Edi Response Viewer
- View 999 and 277 files in system, accept/reject
- Built in features to assist in New York Medicaid Billing
The best news is that you receive all of our financial features when you sign up for FocusChart. Our pricing is all-inclusive in your monthly subscription, with no add-on features or additional fees.